Top Buster


Models: Laura Tithapia
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, MILF, Brunette, Solo, Masturbation, Big ass, Natural tits, Chubby, Curvy, Laura Titaphea, Voluptuou
Video language: English

The word tit is in Laura Tithapia's name. There is truth in advertising.Laura listed some of the things she does to make a guy happy and satisfied."I wear sexy clothes for him, like some of the clothing in this video. I tell him that he is special. I massage his entire body before we have sex. I have sex with him in new positions to keep him interested and horny."Laura also told us what pleases her, besides a big dick."I like a man who brings me flowers, treats me to fine dinners, pays a lot of attention to me and gives me compliments. The best thing a man ever said to me was that I am a goddess. The worst was that I am too big."
Black Buster, Mke Chapman introduce Rebecca to his big black cock. Ass Fucking ball deep! GIO040. Black Buster, Mke Chapman introduce Allen Benz to his big black cock. Ass Fucking balls deep! GIO207. None. Black Buster, Mike Chapman introduce to Lina Arian his big black cock. Ass Fucking balls deep! GIO207. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7635kbps
Audio: 176kbps





File size: 1.2 GB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kimmie Kaboom - Kimmie Comeback

Coming Out Bi Sc. 2

Gloryhole - Codi Vore